S'mores Bites. Kids and adults love these high protein energy balls! I love summer, but summer is kicking my bootie right now. Making and enjoying s'mores is a summer classic.
They're so easy to make with only five ingredients and made right in the oven. They're the perfect way to enjoy that delicious s'mores flavor all year. These s'mores bites are an easy way to make bite-sized s'mores in your oven. You can have S'mores Bites using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Bites
- Prepare 7 of Whole graham crackers (crushed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 of Milk chocolate candy bars.
- It’s 12 large of Marshmallows (cut in half).
You don't need a campfire to make these tasty treats — just a mini muffin pan. I don't know why, but I've had a bee in my bonnet to make a s'mores dessert for several weeks. Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions. How to Make S'mores No Bake Protein Bites.
S'mores Bites step by step
- Combine graham crackers, powdered sugar and butter in a small bowl..
- In a 24 cup tin pan, press crumbs down to form shallow cups.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 4-5minutes.
- Remove from oven and place chocolate rectangles and marshmallows on each cup.
- Return to oven for 2 or 4 minutes until marshmallows soften..
- Turn on broil for 2 minutes..
- Cool and remove from cup tins..
I'll run you through the ingredients and modifications first, followed by the recipe steps. You can find the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post. These S'mores Banana Bites from Delish.com are the best! Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. The s'mores start with a buttery, vanilla-kissed scone dough that is a great base for other flavors.