Chicken Tikka Masala.
You can have Chicken Tikka Masala using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala
- You need 3 of large chicken breasts, skinned and diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of / 2 green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s of Crushed ginger.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Mushroom sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mild and Spicy curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil for frying.
Chicken Tikka Masala step by step
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and fry the chicken breasts, turning over for ten minutes until slightly brown. Add the onion, pepper, garlic and ginger and keep frying and stirring..
- Add the sauces and spices stirring occasionally. Cover the saucepan and simmer. Cook further until the chicken is tender..
- Here I have served with Cheesy Polenta and garnished with chopped fresh baby spinach..