You can have Angel Wings using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angel Wings
- Prepare 5 each of eggs.
- It’s 3 1/2 oz of vodka.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 of caster sugar.
Angel Wings instructions
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add vodka, salt..
- Important: Do Not dump the entire amount of flour into the egg mixture. The amount of flour shown is approximate. Add slow, keep mixing. It might take little more than 2 cups, it might take less. The dough should be elastic and not too tight..
- Roll the dough into a ball. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Slightly dust the table with flour. Using a rolling pin roll half of the dough into a thin sheet. The thinner you can roll the better..
- Cut the rolled dough into 1" stripswide strips. Then cut the strips into triangles or rhombuses. Or you can just make thin strips like 1/2" wide and 2-3" long. Twist them or use as is. Curved cutter will make the end product very nice.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan..
- Drop a handful of dough shapes into hot oil and fry until light golden in color. Don't overcook..
- Get your angel wings out onto a paper towel. Toss with caster sugar while hot..
- Transfer to a serving dish. Add more sugar if needed.