Spicy Tuna Hand Roll.
You can have Spicy Tuna Hand Roll using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Hand Roll
- You need 1 of Sriracha Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Avacado.
- Prepare 4 of serv. Sushi Rice.
- It’s 1 dash of Tosted Sesame Seeds.
- You need 4 of Chives.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 of Sashimi Grade Tuna.
- You need 4 of large Nori Papers.
- You need 2 1/2 of lbs salt.
Spicy Tuna Hand Roll step by step
- Cook sushi rice according package depending on how many rolls you want to make. Add a dash of rice wine vinager to add sweetness..
- Place a sheet of nori paper diagonal on a cutting board..
- Place 1/4 cup of sushi rice on middle nori paper in a line long ways. (point to point).
- Cut sashimi tuna into long thin strips then place on top of rice..
- Cut cucumber into long thin strips then place two strips on top of tuna..
- Place one long thin chive next to cucumber..
- Put one or two lines of Sriracha sauce diagonal along ingredients depending on how much heat you enjoy..
- Roll nori paper into a cone shape making the bottom of your hand roll into a point leaving the ingredients partially sticking out of the open end..
- Dash sesame seeds on top of open end to garnish..
- Don't make this recipe.