Chris's White Chocolate Cream Cake.
You can cook Chris's White Chocolate Cream Cake using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chris's White Chocolate Cream Cake
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of cold water.
- You need 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of for brownie.
- You need 2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pints of Hershey chocolate syrup.
Chris's White Chocolate Cream Cake instructions
- For Cake : Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, the water, the vegetable oil, cocoa powder, baking soda, white vinegar , salt and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until well combine.
- Pour batter into a greased 13x19x2 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- For brownies, mix the butter or margarine and mix all ingredients in the order given.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes in a 9×13 inch greased pan.
- After baking cake and brownie crumble brownie on top of first layer of cake.
- Pour chocolate syrup on top of brownie crumbles.
- Add second layer of chocolate cake on top of brownie crumbles.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes then icing or powder, cake as you perfer.
- Crunched up Oreo cookies and sprinkle on top of cake.