Pulled Pork Nachos.
You can cook Pulled Pork Nachos using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Nachos
- It’s 1 lb of Pulled Pork (pre-made is easiest).
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Tortilla Chips.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Sour Cream.
Pulled Pork Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lay chips in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Heat pork as stated on package.
- Evenly distribute pork over chips.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
- Use sour cream for dipping.