Crispy donut balls awama. loukoumades – greek fried donut balls with honey syrup. Delicious served warm with chopped walnuts on top! For very light donuts, add water until The very best traditional Loukoumades recipe (Greek donuts)!
Fried perfectly golden brown and rolled in cinnamon sugar. A wide variety of crispy donuts options are available to you, such as local service location, key selling points, and applicable industries. These crisp, Lebanese doughnut balls, called awamat, are coated in simple syrup and are the perfect dessert for any occasion. You can cook Crispy donut balls awama using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy donut balls awama
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry yeast.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need Dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water or so.
- You need 2 cups of simple syrup.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
Small balls of dough are fried until golden brown and crispy, and then coated with simple syrup. Make sure you make enough of these to go around—there's no way you. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Crispy Donut, Arkansas yet. Be one of the first to write a review!
Crispy donut balls awama instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup of warm water with sugar.
- Add the yeast mixture after activities to dry ingredients and add the 1 cup water slowly, batter should have the same consistency as pancake mix.
- Set aside for one hour to rise.
- Heat oil in deep fryer (medium to high).
- First fried Using a tablespoon dip it in cold oil first then pick up a small portion of the batter and drop it in the hot oil first it will sink then it will flow on top fry it until light brown remove aside finish the batter.
- Second fried this will make the ball crispy add again in the oil and fry until golden color and crispy crunchy remove.
- Dip in prepared cold simple syrup or substitute with honey or powder-sugar enjoy.
For that classic donut taste and texture, with the crispy outside and fluffy inside, you do have to fry them. But I've taken the dough for these chai vanilla donuts and baked little bits in mini muffin tins and gotten delicious baked donut holes that way. So it's really up to you and what texture you'd like. You'll prepare the doughnut batter from scratch, starting with active dry yeast. These delicious, deep-fried donuts make a super-special weekend or holiday treat.