Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts. The Best Spicy Chicken Teriyaki Recipes on Yummly Teriyaki Meatball Stir Fry, Teriyaki Meatballs With Udon Noodles, Teriyaki Pork Lettuce Wraps. Moist chicken with a sweet and spicy homemade teriyaki sauce.
I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner, and my husband and I loved them!! However, I took the advice WOWEE!! The flavor was excellent (almost like blackened chicken), but since I'm sort of a wimp when it comes to hot. You can have Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 10 slice of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
By Teri Lyn Fisher and Jenny Park. I was out of wings, so I made the chicken chunk version. If you like sweet and spicy, you will love these.they are better than I ever found in any restaurant.the sauce can be used many different ways.serve the chicken and sauce. Wondering what to do with chicken tonight?
Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts instructions
- Put chicken breast in a bowl and add water to wash..
- Drain water and add the teriyaki sauce to the chicken breast, and marinate until chicken breast is covered with the teriyaki sauce..
- Add black pepper , red pepper , and onion to chicken breast..
- Heat a pan aside at medium heat and add oil.
- Add breasts when pan is hot. Fry breasts for aprox. 6 minutes..
- Add a pinch of salt if required, then when breasts are fried set aside to cutting board..
- Cut the pieces you like, then serve..
This mildly sweet and savory recipe makes chicken dinner a winner! These easy baked Teriyaki Chicken Breasts cook up easily in the oven, right alongside the vegetables, for a quick and easy meal. The problem with boneless, skinless chicken breasts is that they can sometimes tend to be both dry and lacking in flavour. Perfect for stir fry, chicken wings, grilled or broiled chicken or even meatballs. I've been craving teriyaki sauce lately.