Saoto soup. I'm here to share with you easy & delicous Surinamese recipes. I will share with you my tips and tricks to make sure your. • Vegan saoto soup. This soup has been and always will be my favourite soup.
A chicken – soup dish originally from Java, Indonesia but with a typical Surinamese touch; it is served in every warung (Indonesian restaurant) in Suriname. Just stopping by to say that I'm currently taste testing a soup that I made myself for the first time! I worked on it for two days and it turned out well! You can have Saoto soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Saoto soup
- Prepare of Broth water (bouillion water).
- You need of broth cubes + onions + garlic + pimento + bay laves + laos + lemongrass.
- Prepare of Chicken breast (kipfilet).
- You need of Fried unions (gebakken uitjes).
- It’s of bean sprouts (tauge).
- It’s of Fried chips (mini frietjes chips).
- It’s of Deep fried noodles (gebakken mie).
- It’s of Boiled eggs (gekookte eieren).
- You need of Fresh parley (verse peterselie) of celery.
- Prepare of hot sauce = soya sauce sweet and sour + hot peppers.
Can't wait to share it with some peeps tomorrow! How To Make Saoto Soup #soup #surinam. Many traditional soups are called soto, whereas foreign and Western influenced soups are called sop. Bekijk meer ideeën over Saoto soep recept, Lekker en Eten.
Saoto soup step by step
- For the broth water 5 liter water in the pan. Heat it up and than put all the ingredients for the broth water in the water..
- Boil the chicken breast in hot water. fluff it into pieces and then fry in a pan to taste. season it with pepper, salt and a little bit of sweet soya sauce..
Saoto soep is van oorsprong een Javaans gerecht. Iedereen weet dat de Surinaamse keuken een smeltkroes is van verschillende rassen. Try the Saoto soup (rich soup with bean sprouts, shredded chicken filet and rice) and the kip saté (chicken skewers; the sauce is amazing!) or if you're really hungry try the Nasi Goreng. Oxtail soup is a hearty dish that is easy to make. Saoto originates from the Javanese community (Java is an Indonesian island) and you can order it in every warung (Indonesian restaurant).