Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need of Roux.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of Soup.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of cooked chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 cup of egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 6 tsp of Chicken Buillon.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder (optional).
Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Rub salt and pepper on each side of the chicken and cook on medium temperature. Set aside and let cool..
- Boil water and dissolve the bouillon in the water..
- Put in the egg noodles and boil for 8-10 minutes. You may need to eye ball it, based on your tastes. If you want more of a soup, put less in, if you want a really hearty stew-like soup, put more in..
- Use a peeler to get nice long strips of carrot. Get about a handful. Put in the carrots about halfway through the cooking process for the noodles..
- While the soup base is boiling, create the roux. Melt the butter on a low heat..
- Slowly add the flour to the melted butter and stir, making sure there are no lumps..
- Slowly stir in the milk to smooth out the now paste like mix..
- Tear up the now cool chicken and throw it into the soup..
- Pour in the roux and stir until completely mixed in. Serve hot and enjoy!.