My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate).
You can cook My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate)
- You need 30 grams of Egg white.
- You need 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 30 grams of A) Powdered sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of A) Almond powder.
- It’s 3 grams of A) Cocoa powder.
- It’s 30 grams of B) Unsweetened butter.
- You need 3 grams of B) Cocoa powder.
- It’s 5 grams of B) Powdered sugar.
My Favorite Macarons (Chocolate) step by step
- Beat egg whites and gradually add granulated sugar..
- Beat until stiff peaks form and you have French meringue..
- Add sifted A ingredients in 2 batches and fold in gently. Mix lightly so the meringue doesn't break. The batter will be fluffy..
- Now start the"macaronnage" mixing process. Mix by pressing the batter down toward the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula..
- Continue the "macaronnage" — mixing until the batter is creamy, smooth and firm, and drips slowly from the spatula when you lift it up. The finished batter will be shiny and smooth..
- Pipe the batter into any size you desire. Remove any air bubbles and let the macarons dry out until the batter does not stick to your finger when you touch them..
- Put the macarons into an oven preheated to 320F/160C and turn the temperature down to 265F/130C. Bake for about 15 minutes..
- After they cool, spread the cream filling on the macarons and sandwich together..
- For this recipe, I made cocoa buttercream for the filling. Just mix all the B ingredients together to make it..
- Done. The macaron batter is rather sweet, so I usually fill the macarons with slightly sweet buttercream filling..