Chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. You can have Chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped in bite size pieces.
- It’s 6 of flour torillas warm and wrap in foil.
- It’s 1 of fresh tomato chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of med, red onion chopped.
- It’s 8 of button mushrooms de stemmed and chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar shredded.
- Prepare of Sour cream guacamole, optional.
- You need 1 of bell pepper chopped.
Nothing beats that sizzling sound of fajitas being dropped off at your table. These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal! An easy fajita marinade is tossed with Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp.
Chicken fajitas step by step
- In a medium sauté pan on medium heat put chicken cook untill white inside..
- Add garlic, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms salt pepper bell peppers, cook until soft.
- Put in warm torillas and cheese and eat..
Skinny Chicken Fajitas made with lean strips of chicken breast, bell peppers and onions served sizzling hot with warm tortillas and shredded cheese. If this is your idea of delicious, you are not alone! Chicken fajitas are so easy to make, and their seasoning is amazing. The seasonings in these easy chicken fajitas definitely spice things up! This is one of my favorite weeknight dinners.