Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad.
You can have Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 lb of small shell or elbow macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled.
- It’s 6 of hardboiled eggs,chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small sweet onion finely chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper or smoked paprika for garnish.
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad step by step
- Place macaroni, eggs and onion in a large serving bowl. Combine remaining ingredients except cayenne or paprika. Mix well and add to pasta mixture..
- Mix gently but well and allow at least 2 hrs to chill before serving..
- Garnish with a few dashes of cayenne or paprika..