Dinner Time Mac Salad.
You can have Dinner Time Mac Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinner Time Mac Salad
- You need of Main ingredient.
- Prepare 16 oz of package of pasta whatever you like, I used large sized elbows.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna in water, you can use two cans if you really like tuna, not me….
- It’s 1 large of vadalia onion chopped small.
- Prepare 1 can of peas, drained really well although I didn't have any to use today.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of Helmanns mayo, yes it makes a difference….
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh would be better.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of sugar for slight sweetness (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sweet relish (optional).
Dinner Time Mac Salad instructions
- This salad is a meal in itself, one my sons have always enjoyed.
- Start by boiling water in a large pot, add your pasta and cook about 8 minutes, should be al dente, dont want it mushy, drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Put pasta, tuna, onions and any veggie you are using together with other ingredients in a large bowl and GENTLY mix, so you dont get good all over like I do, chill until ready to eat.