Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad.
You can cook Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad
- You need 16 oz of noodles (your choice).
- Prepare 1 lb of crab (imitation is fine).
- It’s 3 of avocados.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno (with seeds).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper (3 for extra spicy).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste (johnnys and black pepper is very tasty).
Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad step by step
- in a large pot bring 6 cups of water to a boil add noodles and follow cooking directions on box..
- when noodles are done, drain and rinse with cold water, set aside to cool.
- while waiting on noodles to cool chop all peppers and set aside.
- cut avacado into small cubes and put with peppers.
- put noodles in a large bowl add both mayonnaise and miracle whip mix well.
- add crab (flaked) avacado, peppers and seasonings (fold in).
- cover and refrigerate for at least 1hour before serving. (even better the next day).