Healthy raita. Healthy Raitas and Kachumber includes Spicy Kachumber, Jamun Raita, Flaxseed Raita,Cabbage Kachumber etc. Low-fat curds and Low calorie vegetables are used to make delicious and healthy. Healthy Raitas and Kachumber includes Spicy Kachumber, Jamun Raita, Flaxseed Raita,Cabbage Kachumber etc.
Then here comes beetroot raita, bursting with health. Beetroots is one of the root vegetables with its deep blood red colour. A simple authentic Raita Recipe- an Indian yogurt sauce with cucumber, mint and cilantro. You can cook Healthy raita using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy raita
- It’s 2 cup of curd or homemade dahi.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped finely onion.
- You need 1 cup of chopped finely cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of finally chopped radishes.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated and strained bottle guard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 cup of dry roasted cumin seeds powder.
Preparation Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Serve a cooling raita dip as a side for barbecues and spicy curries. This Indian yogurt condiment can be flavoured with cucumber, mint, coriander and more. Boondi raita recipe – spiced yogurt raita with boondi.
Healthy raita step by step
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into curd and add some amount of milk.
- Whisk gently dont use blender and enjoy yummy RAITA.you can add coriander leaves too.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Raita is a classic side dish from India and neighboring countries. Yogurt or Indian curd is the basic ingredient that gives the flavor, creamy. Read latest Healthy Raita Recipes articles, watch Healthy Raita Recipes videos and much more at Lauki raita is an easy punjabi style raita made with lauki. This one is an essential in your summer diet. There are many Fenugreek recipes available and today we are presenting you another traditional recipe Health Fenugreek raita.