Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo.
You can cook Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
- Prepare 1 box of Bowtie Noodles.
- You need 1 dash of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Alfrado Sauce.
Angel's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo step by step
- Boil water for noodles (add salt and butter before adding noodles ) Don't cook all the way done! drain water off noodles.
- boil frozen broccoli with butter( not all the way done ) drain water off broccoli.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inche pieces season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- slice onion.
- put butter in pan and add chicken and onions to cook until done.
- combine chicken , broccoli , noodles , and Alfredo sauce together.