Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta. Lightly-cooked and tender sea scallops, served in the simplest, quickest sauce of lemon juice, butter, parsley, and fresh basil, are served over angel hair pasta for an elegant UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Savory Sea Scallops and Angel Hair Pasta. Large grilled Cajun-spiced sea scallops served over angel hair pasta tossed with slices of grilled asparagus, chopped grilled garlic and tomatoes and chopped fresh parsley in a cream sauce.
Then I added some oil and prepared onion added the already seared scallops and the Cajun seasoning. Scallops taste extravagant, but they're actually low in fat. Add to hot pasta in bowl; toss gently to mix. You can have Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta
- You need 1 lb of sea scallops tough muscle removed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cajun seasoning divided use.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper divided use.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 oz of cooked angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 10 oz of box of frozen articoke halfs thawed and patted dry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 3 medium of green onions, sliced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Shrimp and Scallops in Wine Sauce. Skip to Seared Scallops with Angel Hair Pasta content. The combination of garlic, wine, butter and prosciutto forms an incredible savory sauce that complements seared scallops perfectly. Light angel hair pasta is tossed with a citrus white wine sauce and tomatoes.
Cajun Seared Scallops with Piccada Sauced Angel Hair Pasta instructions
- Combine flour and 1teaspoon cajun seasonig,1teaspoon black pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, toss scallops in flour mixture to lightly coat, shake off any excess.
- Place in hot skillet do not crowd them cook about 3 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through, remove to a plate and keep warm.
- In same skillet add articokes and cook until lightly brown, add minced garlic, green onions and wine cook to reduce to just a tablespoon of liquid add chicken broth and remaing 1teaspoon cajun seasoning and black pepper and lemon juice bring to a boil add cream and reduce to a thin sauce about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked angel hair pasta to sauce just to coat and heat through.
- Plate pasta and sauce on plates top with scallops and serve!.
Pan-seared scallops with lemon caper sauce will wow any hungry guests at your dinner table. Angel Hair Pasta With Scallops And Tomatoes, Angel Hair Pasta With Tomato Seafood Cream Sauce, Pan Seared Scallops With Lemon Caper Pasta. Scallops and Sauce. ⅓ cup butter. For our seared scallops recipe, we wanted a concentrated, nutty, rich-colored crust encasing an interior of sweet, creamy, barely cooked scallop meat. To get to our ideal seared scallops recipe, we used butter for a flavorful, even crust; t.