Spicy Sashimi Tuna Salad.
You can cook Spicy Sashimi Tuna Salad using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sashimi Tuna Salad
- It’s 1 of Cucumber 1large.
- Prepare 1 of Avacado 1.
- You need 1 of Sriracha Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Orange Masago.
- You need 1 of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Spicy Sashimi Tuna Salad instructions
- Cube tuna into 1/2 inch pieces. Place tuna on plate first..
- Peel cucumber then cube into 1/2 inch pieces. Place cucumbers on top of tuna..
- Remove skin and pit from avacado then cube same as above. Place avacado on cucumbers..
- Squeeze Sriracha sauce over your mound of goodness in a zig zag pattern! It's hot!.
- Sprinkle a good amount of orange masago on top of the chili sauce..
- Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds on top to finish the dish..
- Don't make this recipe.