Cashewnut Rose Baklava.
You can have Cashewnut Rose Baklava using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cashewnut Rose Baklava
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Almond flakes chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Walnuts chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fine Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped pistachios.
- It’s 1/2 cup +2 tablespoons of Cashew nuts chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons of castor Sugar.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 200 grams of unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Clove powder.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 of puff pastry sheets.
Cashewnut Rose Baklava instructions
- Mix the almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts, cinnamon, clove powder in a small bowl. Our filling is ready. Keep it aside..
- Heat a saucepan. Add water and add 2 cups sugar and bring to boil. Simmer for 10-15 mins until the syrup is a little thick. Keep it aside..
- In a baking dish, evenly brush the butter. Butter 10 sheets of pastry and lay them one after the other in the baking dish..
- Spread the filling on the sheets evenly. Cover the filling by another 10 buttered pastry sheets. Brush the top of pastry with butter after layering with last sheet..
- Cut the pastry sheets in square shapes and slightly turn corners inwards to make rose shape..
- When it's baked, take it out of the oven and slowly pour the sugar syrup evenly on top. Let the pastry soak the syrup for 5-6 hours in refrigerator..
- Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and bake it for an hour, until the top of pastry turns brown..
- In the mean time Caramelised 3 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 tablespoon ghee. Now add 2 tablespoon chopped cashews and 1 tablespoon pistachios. Quickly pour on silicone tray and let it cool. Soft Caramelised cashews are ready..
- Once baklava is ready, serve it on plates. Garnish with Caramelised pistachio and cashews. If desired add more syrup..
- Yummy and unique dish is ready to relish..