Lebanese Finger Baklava. Our Lebanese Baklava Recipe is very easy to prepare at home and it yields delicious authentic Baklava Baklava, aka Baklawa is a Middle-Eastern dessert whose origins may go as far back as. I hope you guys give it a try and let me know how you like it. Please follow this link for proper recipe —> For step by step How to Make Baklava Fingers.
With the first bite, you will be addicted to the fresh crispy taste. You gotta try it for yourself! Butter Pecan baklava is our very own. You can have Lebanese Finger Baklava using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lebanese Finger Baklava
- You need 500 g of phyllo pastry sheets.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare of Grind pistachio for garnish.
- Prepare of Melted ghee.
Download Lebanese baklava stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Baklava pastry recipe, layers of phyllo dough filled with honey, walnuts and pistachios. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are Turkish, dating to.
Lebanese Finger Baklava instructions
- Stuffing preparation ;grind the cashew,then mix with sugar.
- Take one phyllo sheet,spread ghee all over the sheet,using a thin stick (BQ stick)fold the edge of the sheet on the stick,place stuffing along the folded part,roll the sheet so as a result you get finger shape roll ،tighten the roll then pull off the stick,cut the roll into smaller fingers.
- Repeat this step with all the sheets.
- Place the finger pieces in a baking tray,pure melted ghee over,enter the tray a preheated oven at 200 C.
- At the mid time of baking take the try out,remove extra ghee,then continue baking untill they are golden in colour.
- Take the try out of the oven and directly pure over the baklava hot sugar syrup,garnish with grind pistachio..
This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. If I had to name some of the best desserts of all time, Baklava would be on the list for sure. Baklava is the world famous dessert from the Middle Eastern countries. Baklava ( Lebanese Recipe) by Tarla Dalal. Add your recipe to below listed cookbooks.