Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies (Super easy).
You can cook Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies (Super easy) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies (Super easy)
- Prepare 3 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packages of flakey butter biscuits.
- It’s 1 each of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of onion.
- It’s 1 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of cheese-cheddar or mozarella.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
Pillsbury Fajita Pot Pies (Super easy) step by step
- Open Pillsbury flakey biscuits and flatten each biscuit..
- Grease muffin pan and place each flattened piece of dough in the pan.
- you can begin preheating the oven if you like, but you still have to cook the chicken and stuff..
- Cut the chicken into TINY ass pieces, cut the onions and bell peppers thin and long, then chop cilantro. Add everything to a preheated pan with olive oil. Next is pretty obvious, Cook until chicken is done..
- Add however much salt, garlic salt, and pepper you want….to taste. We added approx. 1TBS (of each) at first, then another 1 TBS of after initial taste testing. (we just shook each until it started tasting good).
- Spoon the chicken, onions, and bell pepper mix into each biscuit..
- Put in the oven until biscuits are light brown, approximately 12-14 mins.
- serve with salsa on top…or not. taste good either way..