Pulled pork "crump butt".
You can have Pulled pork "crump butt" using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled pork "crump butt"
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red pepper flake.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 3 of each 18 oz. sweet baby ray's sweet vidaila onion.
- Prepare 5 lb of pork butt or shoulder.
Pulled pork "crump butt" step by step
- Make rub by adding all the spices into a bowl..
- Rinse pork butt, pat dry..
- Cover the entire pork butt with the rub..
- Refrigerate in a sealed container over night..
- Cook in crock pot for 10 hours on low.
- Drain juices and shread with 2 forks. Remove any large fat pieces..
- Add beef broth and bbq sauce, cook for 2 more hours also on low.