Pulled pork. Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST. Insanely tender and loaded with barbecue flavor, you'll dream about it (sandwiched between a soft potato bun) often. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U.
Pork Chile Rojo (Pulled Pork with Red Chile Sauce). Pulled pork sandwiches can hardly be called sandwiches! The sauce soaks into the buns and if you Warm and spicy, pulled pork is the perfect dish for cooler weather (though we enjoy it any time of the. You can have Pulled pork using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled pork
- It’s 1000 grams of pork tenderloin.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 600 ml of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked paprika powder.
This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! Place the pork in a large pot on a bed of the onion halves. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks.
Pulled pork step by step
- Place your pork tenderloin in an oven proof pot..
- Grate your garlic cloves and rub it into the pork tenderloin..
- Rub smoked paprika powder into the pork tenderloin..
- Dice the onions and place them in the pot with the pork tenderloin..
- Cover with bbq sauce. Put on the lid and make sure it is closed..
- Cook in the oven at 125°F celsius/255F for 5,5 hours..
- Take out your pot and remove the lid. Using to forks, pull the meat apart..
- Serve with tortillas, vegetables and a sauce of your chosing..
Pulled pork is easy to prepare, but leaves everyone thinking you tended to it all day long. How to Make the Best Pulled Pork Recipe in the Slow Cooker. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked. Pulled pork can be a daunting task for a newcomer to the world of slow-and-low barbecue, but with some help from The National Pork Board, we'll make a pitmaster of you yet.