DR PEPPER PULLED PORK. Pepper Crock Pot Pulled Pork is the perfect way to feed a crowd. This slow cooker pulled pork is easy, tender, delicious and everyone always loves it! Dr Pepper Pulled Pork in the slow cooker!
Pepper doesn't seem to work that great in this recipe. Take what you won't eat and allow it to cool down a bit, and then transfer into a freezer. Cooking pork shoulder low and slow in a Dutch oven with two cans of Dr. You can have DR PEPPER PULLED PORK using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of DR PEPPER PULLED PORK
- It’s 1 of pork shoulder or butt.
- You need 1 of Your favorite bbq sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Dr pepper or 1 can soda of Dr Pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper as you like.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 of buns for sandwiches.
Pepper results in super moist, fork-tender meat. It came to me in a vision, this bizarre decision to cook a pork butt in Dr Pepper. Then again, so did my decision to get a Basset Hound. Pulled pork is one meal my husband and boys never get tired of, and this Slow Cooker Dr Pepper Pulled Pork is definitely a family favorite!
DR PEPPER PULLED PORK instructions
- Layer chopped onion on bottom of slow cooker.
- Remove fat if you like from meat, sprinkle or rub meat to your liking with garlic salt , salt pepper,.
- Place in slow cooker adding Dr pepper, brown sugar & bbq sauce.
- Let meat cook on low for 5 to 6 hours in slow cooker shred to your liking and place on buns I add coleslaw on mine ..
I mean, it's cooked in Dr Pepper soda, along with barbecue sauce and lots of savory spices, which means it's really hard to go wrong with this crowd-pleasing. Since our May is nuts, I am looking for simple meals that I can put together in my sleep. Pepper Pulled Pork Sandwiches are so easy and everyone loves them. The pork is slow cooked in a crockpot or instant pot with a can of your favorite dark soda — Dr. This tender pulled pork is cooked in the crock pot all day and tossed with a sweet and spicy barbecue sauce.