Fried Teriyaki Chicken. This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki chicken is a quick and easy dinner and tastes better than takeout. It's seriously addictive with that honey orange glaze.
For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with the asparagus. The best recipe for teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe! This easy chicken dinner recipe is made with homemade ginger garlic teriyaki sauce, juicy chicken and loads of fresh vegetables! You can have Fried Teriyaki Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 500 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast (chicken thigh would be better, in my opinion).
- It’s 20 ml of shoyu.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of katakuriko.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill That's the way traditional teriyaki looks: shiny and incised with Chicken Teriyaki. Teriyaki Chicken is the most popular chicken recipes in Japanese cuisine. Why do we love this teriyaki chicken and broccoli recipe so much? Well, first of all, the homemade teriyaki sauce is drool-inducing.
Fried Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Marinate with shoyu, honey, garlic powder, and ginger powder. Leave overnight in the fridge..
- Combine flour and katakuriko. Coat the chicken pieces with this mixture..
- Heat the oil in a pan, medium. I usually use 3-4 tbsp oil for each batch..
- Fry the chicken pieces and flip occasionally..
- I made this for my kids' bento..
Its got the perfect amount of sweetness and I love how thick it is. It's easy to make this take-out classic in your oven, on the grill, or using your pressure cooker. When my sister-in-law served these at a family party years ago, we all kept reaching for "just one more". Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This chicken teriyaki recipe would be perfect for weeknight dinners or meal prep.