Turkey Carcass Soup.
You can cook Turkey Carcass Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Carcass Soup
- You need 1 of Turkey carcass (meaty) and all bones.
- You need 6 of Chicken bullion cubes.
- It’s 1 of Onion, chopped.
- You need 5 of stalks Celery, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of bag Carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp. each, Thyme, Dill weed, Pepper.
- It’s 1 of tbl. Parsley.
- You need 1/2 of bag Egg Noodles.
Turkey Carcass Soup instructions
- Place carcass and bones in large pot, add water just to cover. Add chicken cubes. Boil gently 2 hrs., until falling apart. Remove all solids and set aside to cool..
- To broth add all vegs. and spices..
- Boil gently until carrots are al dente. Add noodles. Cover and boil gently until noodles are al dente..
- Meanwhile, pick all usable meat from cooled bones..
- Add meat to pot and turn off heat. Uncover. Adjust seasonings..