Sweet macaroni salad. Make This Tasty Sweet Bean Salad Recipe Using Bush's® Beans. Pin This To Your Board Today! Get Inspired On Our Official Site.
I occasionally leave out the green pepper if I know that people don't like it, and it still tastes great. —Idalee Scholz, Cocoa Beach, Florida Mom's Best Macaroni Salad Mom's Best Macaroni Salad. People are putting all kinds of crazy ingredients into their macaroni salad recipes. Creating unique dishes is always fun, but, sometimes you just want a tried-and-true recipe. You can cook Sweet macaroni salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet macaroni salad
- Prepare 1 kg of Elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 can of Condense milk.
- You need 1 can of Large Mixed fruits.
- Prepare 355 ml of Mayonaise.
- You need 2 can of all purpose cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of dried raisin.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil( used when cooking elbow).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (used when cooking elbow).
- It’s 2 of Eden Cheese ( or any type of cheese).
This classic macaroni salad doesn't have. Sweet Maui onion, hard-cooked egg, and matchstick carrots round out the mix for a salad that you'd find on Hawaiian plate lunches all over the islands. This sweet and creamy salad is ideal for a casual game night or potluck. It's got a surprising flavor that's sure to be the talk of the evening!.
Sweet macaroni salad instructions
- Cook Elbow macaroni as direction on the package..
- Prepare all ingredients. Slice cheese into small pieces..
- Drain fruit mixed in a strainer. And ready all packaged to open..
- When macaroni done cooking drain and wash some cold water. Let it cool..
- Put macaroni in a large bowl enough space for other ingredients..
- You can mixed it all ingtedients togeher randomly. You can taste it while putting some condense so could be enough taste for you, i like it when it taste like a cheesy melt on it and creamy..
- Now its all done. You can eat cool or you can put it in a fridge to eat it cold. Enjoy!.
How to Make Sweet Macaroni Salad. In large bowl combine macaroni, carrots, green pepper, and onion. In small bowl whisk mayo, milk, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, until smooth. Remember that as it sets it will soak up some of the dressing. A twist on a classic macaroni salad into something new and exciting.