Hawaiian Macaroni Salad.
You can cook Hawaiian Macaroni Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of Hellmans Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 pound of elbow macaroni I used corkscrew.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots I used organic.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
Hawaiian Macaroni Salad instructions
- Cook the pasta as instructed on package. Drain..
- Grate the carrots.
- Mix the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, and sugar. Add the carrots, salt, and pepper to the pasta..
- It's thick and creamy..
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture to the pasta and carrots..
- Mix everything well..
- It just needs to be chilled till throughly cooled. It can be made the day before. I hope you enjoy!.