Grilled chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. The best Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe: I don't know why it took me so long to do it this way, but man these are good.
Grilled Chicken Fajitas with a chicken fajita marinade. Fajitas are one of my favorite Mexican dishes and I want to share with you how I create Grilled Chicken Fajitas right at home. The best chicken fajitas are grilled chicken fajitas! You can have Grilled chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken fajitas
- You need 1 tablespoon of Fajita seasoning – (see my other recipe on Fajitas seasoning).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of fresh lime juiced.
- You need 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- You need 12 of flour tortillas.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese Pico de Gallo Guacamole Sour Cream Salsa Salsa Verde.
Not only is this fajita chicken grilled to juicy perfection, it is perfectly seasoned with a simple marinade made of lime juice, garlic, honey and spices. We're making chicken fajitas easier and with better flavor thanks to the Traeger Cast Iron Fajita Plate. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the lime mixture and bring to room temperature.
Grilled chicken fajitas step by step
- Filet the chicken and place in a bag or gallon size freezer bag. Season with the fajita seasoning and shake to coat. Drizzle the oil over chicken. Squeeze the lime over the chicken. Stir to combine. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes..
- Place the chicken on the preheated grill. Grill over medium-high heat for 20 minutes until finished. cut the bell peppers into quarters and place on the grill. Slice the onions into fat rings and place on the grill.(Iam using a grill sheet).
- Grill the peppers and onions for 5 minutes or until they are to the tenderness you like. When chicken and peppers are finished, remove from the grill and slice. Place the tortillas on the grill to warm. I like to place them on the lower rack so they get beautiful grill marks on the tortillas. Assemble and serve with any of your favorite fajita toppings. Enjoy!.
- Notes- season peppers with some Olive oil and Fajita seasoning. This is just how i grill my peppers and a few other veggies. (and I change the seasoning depending on what Iam making.)… the recipe didn't call to do this, this is my own personal touch..
- (i dont like hard tortilla shells so,grill marks don't matter to me, to each their own.).
- Notes- i cut my one chicken strip in half and used it for one fajita, easier that way).
When I make grilled chicken fajitas, I love to make everything on the grill so clean up is a breeze. Grilled Chicken Fajitas are a great blend of well seasoned; marinated charred chicken served with bell peppers and onions all wrapped in a warm tortilla. A chicken fajita recipe with grilled chicken? One of the healthiest Mexican specialties you can choose, these chicken fajitas balance spice and smoky flavor. Fajitas are quick, easy, and pack a combination of flavors that are insanely delicious.