Chicken Tikka Masala.
You can cook Chicken Tikka Masala using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala
- You need 500 g of Diced Chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of Powder Ground Ginger,.
- Prepare of Powder Paprika, half a tsp.
- You need of Powder Black Pepper, Sprinkle.
- You need tsp of Chopped Garlic,.
- You need 2 tsp of Powder Chicken Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Powder Meat Tenderiser,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice,.
- Prepare of Liquid Seasoning, 7 squirts.
- It’s 150 ml of Double Cream,.
- It’s 145 g of Chicken Tikka Masalla Paste Medium.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Red Onion.
- You need 200 g of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Packet of Pilui Rice from Tesco.
- Prepare 200 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
Chicken Tikka Masala instructions
- Chop onions, pre heat 2 tea-spoons of oil in a dutch pot. Fry onions until they are soft..
- Add the chicken tikka masalla paste into the dutch pot untill melted..
- Add the diced chicken, stir, add 50ml water into the dutch pot, add all the seasonings, stir at a high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add 200g of chopped tomatoes, and 150ml of cold water. Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add 150ml double cream, 1 tea spoon of sugar, stir for 2 minutes..
- Its ready to serve 😊 add some coleslaw on the side of salad ❤.