Lemon-pepper chicken fajita. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour.
Season the chicken on both sides with the lemon pepper seasoning. Chicken Fajitas Recipe – Chicken Fajitas make a quick, delicious meal perfect for a busy weeknight supper or a fun weekend meal! Place the peppers and onion into a separate sealable bag. You can cook Lemon-pepper chicken fajita using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon-pepper chicken fajita
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast, cut in strips.
- It’s of jalepeno minced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow+Red+1Poblano Pepper.
- You need of Onion & garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of LmnPpr.
- It’s 2/3 cup of oil.
- You need of salt.
Add the olive oil, lemon juice, chili powder, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic to a jar. This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. If you throw chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course it's going to be terrible. I know this sounds obvious, but it's what so many people trying to "eat healthy" do.
Lemon-pepper chicken fajita instructions
- Slice Peppers & onion. Set aside..
- Combine minced garlic and jalepeno with lemon pepper seasoning, oil and salt in a bowl. This is the marinade..
- Put chicken in the marinade for 1 hour.
- Heat up stove top to med-Hi heat stir frying chicken for 10 mns. Add Peppers + cook like 12 more mns or until chicken is Browning/ caramelizing.
- Can add more oil if drying out…
- Delicious Tacos, with avocados, salsa, tomatos all the toppings!!!.
Marinated Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken is one of the BEST ways to cook Baked Chicken! This Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe is so juicy, tender, and perfect! Lemon pepper chicken is very versatile. Simple sides such as green beans, asparagus, broccoli, zucchini, new potatoes and carrots will easily round out Hello! There's a section within the post with ideas and links to more recipes.