Healthy oats cookie. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! These delicious, healthy oat cookies are perfect for a sweet, little snack anytime of day.
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. Healthy Carrot & Oat Breakfast Cookies with Greek Yogurt GlazeLauren's Latest. You can have Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- You need 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Optional flavours.
- You need 3/4 cups of Oats.
- You need 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Quick Oats Recipes. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste great with Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. The oats and dates to this cookie recipe are packed with fiber. Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies made a whole lot healthier with no flour, no butter, very little What these cookies do have is a lot of oats.
Healthy oats cookie step by step
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
I guess that is obvious because they are oatmeal cookies. Looking for delicious healthy oatmeal cookies that pack in the whole grains and other real The other alternative for making these healthy oatmeal cookies is to use quick cooking oats, which will give. Healthy oat breakfast cookies made with carrots, apples and banana. Hi, it's Ciara here from My Fussy Eater. I'ts a delight to be back here on Super Healthy Kids sharing some of my ideas and recipes for.