You can have Healthy Okonomiyaki using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Okonomiyaki
- You need of Batter.
- You need 650 g of / 23 oz Chinese yam.
- Prepare 350 g of / 12.5 oz Tofu (semi-firm).
- Prepare 150 g of / 5.3 oz Rice powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of / Okara powder (soy protein).
- You need 3 of Fish broth soup packets.
- You need 7 of Eggs.
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 200 g of / 7 oz Vegetables (cabbage, carrot, onion etc…).
- Prepare 200 g of / 7 oz Shrimp.
- You need 200 g of / 7 oz Squid.
- It’s 200 g of / 7 oz Mochi.
- It’s 200 g of / 7 oz Shredded cheese.
- It’s 60 g of / 2 oz Tempura bits.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need to taste of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- You need to taste of Mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Aonori seaweed.
Healthy Okonomiyaki step by step
- Wrap tofu in paper towels to take moisture out..
- Chop the ingredients into bite size pieces..
- Vegetables, seafoods etc… you can add anything you like..
- Peel off Chinese yam's skin and then grate it..
- Mix Chinese yam & tofu in the bowl. Break tofu well with using a spatula..
- Add rice powder in it..
- Add okara powder (soy protein) in it. You can skip this process if you do not have okara powder or not interested in..
- Break the fish broth packets and put soup powder in it..
- Add beaten eggs and mix well..
- Add all ingredients and tempura bits in it and mix lightly..
- Put oil into the pan, pour the batter and then shape it with a spatula..
- Flip it over when the bubbles start popping on the surface..
- When it comes to easy to move on the pan, it's done frying.
- Put sauce, mayonnaise and then sprinkle bonito flakes and aonori seaweed to taste..