Chocolate Angel Cake. Excellent angel food cake with a satisfying chocolate flavor. My dear mother-in-law taught me her specialty—making the lightest angel food cakes ever. I love the look of this Chocolate Angel Food Cake, both its lovely chocolate brown color and its ragged top and sides.
It has a wonderful light and spongy texture to go with its sweet chocolate flavor. Ethereal Angel Food Cake Chocolate Version, Too. After my post a while back about one of my favorite ways to dress up an angel food cake, I must have. You can have Chocolate Angel Cake using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Angel Cake
- You need 1 of just replace 10 grams of the flour from with cocoa powder.
Perfect light and airy angel food cake with a chocolate twist and served with the ever important fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream. It's a must make for all Summer parties. The Chocolate Angel Cake recipe out of our category Chocolate Cake! Brush cake with mixture and decorate with sugar pearls.
Chocolate Angel Cake step by step
- Please refer to"Cute Angel Food Cake" for the cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144406-cute-angel-food-cake.
- It's also cute baked in a heart-shaped pan..
- For the custard cream, halve the recipe of. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154034-my-familys-custard-cream.
- For the white chocolate cream, refer to"Cute Angel Cake." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144406-cute-angel-food-cake.
- It's done!.
- This is the heart-shaped version..
- It will look like this when cut..
Cake Flour: Cake flour is a low protein flour and yields a tender angel food cake. Angel food cake boasts a texture like no other and once you go through the process, you'll understand the preparation. Chocolate Angel Food Cake is delightfully light and fluffy and will be a real treat for chocolate lovers. Melt chocolate chips in double boiler. Heavenly chocolate angel food is topped with a sweet cherry-almond sauce for a divine (low-calorie!) dessert.