Angel Hair Pasta w/ Creamy Italian Sausage & Habanero Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Angel Hair Pasta w/ Creamy Italian Sausage & Habanero Tomato Sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Pasta w/ Creamy Italian Sausage & Habanero Tomato Sauce
- You need 1 lb of Mild Italian Sausage (ground).
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Fennel Bulb (diced).
- You need 1/2 large of Sweet Onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper (1/8 tsp).
- You need 1 of Habanero Pepper (remove stem, seeds).
- You need 1/4 of Dry White Wine.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 28 oz of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Angel Hair Pasta w/ Creamy Italian Sausage & Habanero Tomato Sauce instructions
- Brown the Italian sausage over medium heat then set aside in bowl..
- Add Olive Oil to pan. Add diced fennel and onion. Salt and pepper. Allow fennel and onion to saute until onion is translucent..
- Deseed habanero and toss into pan without dicing. Allow it to cook for a few minutes until it appears to soften then crush garlic and add it to the pan..
- Add white wine, oregano and cook for a couple minutes then add tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken stock. Cook sauce until it has reduced (about 30 minutes on low simmer)..
- In pot, bring water to boil and cook 12-14oz angel hair pasta according to box directions..
- Using hand blender/chopper or food professor, blend spaghetti sauce until smooth..
- Add whipping cream, fresh basil and cooked Italian sausage to pan and bring heat back up to medium..
- Sprinkle in parmesan cheese and stir until fully melted..
- Pour over pasta and enjoy!.