Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and prepare an ice water bath. Cut a small "x" on the bottom of each tomato. Simple angel hair pasta side, with olive oil, garlic, herbs and Parmesan.
Angel Hair with Tomatoes Basil and Garlic. This angel hair pasta recipe is probably one of the quickest you can find. Add in-season vegetables from your garden to add color and crunch. You can cook Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala
- Prepare 2 TB of Olive oil.
- You need of Fresh Garlic Cloves smashed 6.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of ts salt.
- It’s 1 TB of National Brand Achar Masala.
- You need 1 of Medium sized eggplant.
- Prepare of Diced Tomatoes 1 16oz can.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Angel Hair Pasta.
This is a simple and delightful dish that will become a favorite!! Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Reduce the skillet to medium-high heat; add remaining teaspoon of oil. Add the spices, herbs and saute until the garlic begins to turn golden brown.
Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala step by step
- Heat olive oil in a Pan. Add Garlic and Onion. Cook 3 minutes on low heat. Add Achar Masala and add Eggplant pieces cut into 1 inch pieces. Cook 10 mts..
- Add a can of Diced Tomatoes. Cook with Egg plant on low heat for 10 mts. Your sauce should not be ready..
- .Boil Angel Hair Pasta in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain Pasta and Mix with the sauce..
- Serve Hot. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro..
Add the tomatoes and the sugar and stir well. Lower the heat and cook slowly letting the flavors merge. Cook the pasta in several quarts of salted water (keep an eye on it – angel hair cooks a lot faster than other pasta and you don't want it mushy). Stir in the lemon juice and tomatoes and remove the sauce from heat until the pasta is ready. Pour lemon-tomato sauce over pasta mixture, add salt and.