Angel Hair Caprese.
You can cook Angel Hair Caprese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Caprese
- It’s of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/4 of plus 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb. of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 bunch of basil, torn.
- You need 1 cup of fresh bocconcini or fresh mozarella, cut into cubes.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of grated parmesan.
Angel Hair Caprese instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season generously with salt..
- Drop the angel hair into the water and cook for 1 minute less than package instructions..
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, add 1/4 cup of the olive oil and the garlic. Saute over low heat until the garlic becomes fragrant, (do not let it brown), about 3 minutes..
- Add the cooked pasta to the olive oil and garlic with a little pasta water..
- Combine the tomato, basil, and mozarella in a large bowl. Seaaon generously with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add the pasta mixture and toss..
- In a small saute pan, toast the Italian bread crumbs with the remaining olive oil, parsley and parmesan..
- Divide the pasta into bowls and garnish with the Italian bread crumbs and basil..