Simple Sushi rolls w/ spicy crab.
You can have Simple Sushi rolls w/ spicy crab using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Sushi rolls w/ spicy crab
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped crab meat.
- You need 1 cup of jasmine rice – cooked or steamed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of sriacha.
- It’s 4 of sheets of Nori Seaweed.
Simple Sushi rolls w/ spicy crab instructions
- Cook rice by steaming for 30 minutes. I like the sweetness of Jasmine ..
- Mix rice wine vinegar Into rice and set aside to cool..
- While rice is cooling..dice crab meat and blend in with mayo and Siracha..
- On a bamboo mat covered in plastic.Lay down Nori sheet shiny side down..
- With wet hands or wooden spoon scoop rice onto Nori and press rice down to cover sheet. (Should be sticky naturally ).
- After pressed down..flip sheet of rice over and add a thin line layer of spicy crab..
- With both hands on bamboo sheet roll the nori and rice sheet firmly to form a long roll covering crab mixture..
- Cut sushi roll into bite size pieces and enjoy….There are many ingredients you can add to a sushi roll..ie avocado..cucumber…shrimp .cream.cheese etc.. I just posted the most simple version..