You can cook Sushi Bake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sushi Bake
- You need 3 cups of cooked sushi rice.
- It’s 1 lb of lump crabmeat (variation: cooked shrimp or sauteed scallops.
- Prepare 1 lb of imitation crab sticks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Japanese mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onion, thinly chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Wasabi paste or Sriracha sauce, (optional).
- Prepare 2 T of tobikko or roe, optional.
- Prepare 1 jar of nori furikaki seaweed flakes (find at Asian grocery store).
- You need 1 Package of Seasoned Seaweed Sheets, cut into rectangles.
Sushi Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Mix lump crabmeat, crab sticks, Japanese mayonnaise, green onion, wasabi paste/Sriracha sauce, and fish roe..
- Press cooked sushi rice onto a 9×13 pan..
- Sprinkle 1/2 jar of Nori Furikake onto pressed rice..
- Spread crab mixture on top..
- Sprinkle the remaining Nori Furikaki on top of the mixture..
- Place in oven and cook until the top is a golden brown color, about 5-10 minutes..
- Serve on plates with cut seaweed sheets. Use the seaweed as a wrap..