Stuffed Sushi Rice.
You can cook Stuffed Sushi Rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Sushi Rice
- You need 2 Cups of Sushi Rice.
- Prepare 2-1/2 Cups of Water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Cucumber (Diced).
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Soy Beans.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Avocado (Small sqaures).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Mushrooms (Portobello).
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Onion (Chopped).
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Spicey Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Shredded Seaweed.
Stuffed Sushi Rice instructions
- Cook rice..
- Sautee mushrooms with oil until brown. Then add brown sugar and soy sauce..
- In a medium bowl spray with nonstick spray. Line the bowl with rice and pat down with a large spoon..
- Add Avocado, diced cucumber and lastly the mushrooms to the bowl on top of the rice..
- Cover the bowl with rice and pat down. Cover the bowl with a plate and flip both at the same time. Remove the bowl..
- Drizzle with soy sauce. Drizzle with spicey mayonnaise. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Sprinkle with seaweed..