Mexican chilli con Carne. Meaning "chilli with meat", this dish prompts fiery debate. Where and how the classic recipe originated is a controversial topic among various American states – although Texas, with chilli con carne (also known as chili) as its state dish. Chili con carne (also spelled chilli con carne or chile con carne and shortened to chili or chilli Spanish pronunciation: [ˈtʃili kon ˈkaɾne]), meaning 'chili with meat', is a spicy stew containing chili peppers (sometimes in the form of chili powder), meat (usually beef), and often tomatoes and beans. "Chili con Carne".
This chilli con carne recipe makes a tasty Mexican meal that's great as a family dinner. This easy recipe shows you how to make classic beef chilli. Chilli con carne is the affordable mid-week favourite that the whole family will love eating again and again. You can have Mexican chilli con Carne using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican chilli con Carne
- It’s 400 gm of red beans can.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef mince.
- It’s 2 of onion's chopped.
- Prepare 2 of ts garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 can of tomato pure.
- It’s 2 tb of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ts Cummin powder.
- You need 1 of ts black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of ts paprika powder.
- You need 2 of ts red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 3 tb of corriender leaves chopped.
- You need 4 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 4 tb of oil.
You call it Chili, we call it Chilli Con Carne. Whatever you know this as, the alluring smell as a pot of Chilli bubbles away on the stove is a universal language!! Whip it this up as a quick meal, though if you have time to slow cook you'll be rewarded with ultra tender beef. Ground Beef Chili Con Carne No Beans Recipes.
Mexican chilli con Carne instructions
- Open the can and pour the beans in the bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add chopped onion and after one minute add garlic and beef mince and add all the above spices and cover the pan for 5mins and after that add tomato puree and paste and cook it for another 10 mins and add cooked beans, corriender leaves, capsicum and bell pepper and then cover and cook it for 5 minutes.chilli con Carney is ready to serve..
Come home to a warming bowl of this Chili. This delicious recipe is great served with rice or on its own Chili Powder in America is a spice mix commonly used in Chili and Mexican style dishes. It's most often made up of ground chili pepper. The best beef chilli con carne recipe in the world! It's one of the most tried and tested recipes on the blog and its always on our recipe rotation.