Pulled Pork Sliders.
You can cook Pulled Pork Sliders using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Sliders
- Prepare 1 packages of Hawaiian Rolls.
- Prepare 7 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Hawaiian Salt.
- It’s 5 lb of Pork Butt.
- Prepare 1 of Favorite BBQ Sauce..
Pulled Pork Sliders step by step
- Put pork into crock pot..
- Sprinkle meat with Hawaiian salt and black pepper..
- Add liquid smoke and water..
- Cook for 5-7 hours..
- Shred pork and serve on Hawaiian Roll..
- Add favorite BBQ sauce..