Mojo Pulled Pork/crockpot.
You can cook Mojo Pulled Pork/crockpot using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mojo Pulled Pork/crockpot
- Prepare 1 of Boston Butt Roast.
- It’s 1 of Adobo with pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Lawrys seasoning.
- You need 1 of Criollo MOJO marinade.
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion halved.
Mojo Pulled Pork/crockpot instructions
- Mix equal parts of dry ingredients..
- Score meat..
- Rub dry mix onto all sides of pork..
- Add onion and garlic to crockpot. Place roast on top..
- Add marinade to surround roast but not cover it..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Bring pork out. Pull it apart using 2 forks. Add a little bit of juice..
- Serve over yellow rice or in tortillas..