Pulled Pork And Beans.
You can cook Pulled Pork And Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork And Beans
- It’s 2 large of Sweet white onions.
- It’s 6 large of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Vermont maple syrup.
- Prepare 5 lb of Pork shoulder.
- It’s 3 large of Cans of bushes country style baked beans.
Pulled Pork And Beans instructions
- In a 7 quart crock pot place in the pork shoulder.
- Dice the onions and mince the garlic and put in crock pot on top of shoulder add syrup and brown sugar cook on high until the meat pulls apart turn to low and add beans cook on low until beans are heated and enjoy.
- If you leave out the beans and add your favorite bbq sauce it also makes an awesome pulled pork sandwich I like extra sharp Cabot on mine.