Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork.
You can have Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork
- It’s 2 pounds of pork (rib meat or loin).
- You need 1 of and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of and 3/4 cup coke.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Onion salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chilis.
- It’s 10 ounces of mild red enchilada sauce.
Crockpot Sweet Pulled Pork step by step
- Pay special attention to the coke, brown sugar, and chili powder measurements in the following steps..
- Place pork in a zip lock bag. Add 3/4 cup coke and 1/4 cup brown sugar and seal bag. Chill at least 1 hour or overnight..
- Add pork to slow cooker and discard marinade. Add 1 cup coke, water, garlic salt, onion salt, and 1/4 tsp chili powder. Cover and cook on high 3 hours. Drain slow cooker and shred pork with two forks..
- Blend 3/4 cup coke, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 tsp chili powder, green chilis, and enchilada sauce together in blender. Pour sauce into slow cooker. Cook 30 minutes longer. Serve with rice if desired..