Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs.
You can cook Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs
- Prepare 2 cups of pulled pork.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water divided.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper divided.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce.
Peppered Pulled Pork and Eggs step by step
- Add pulled pork and half the pepper to a frying pan. Let cook till all the liquids are cooked out. Add half the water..
- Add the eggs add salt and rest of the pepper. Add rest of the water and cover let it steam the eggs..
- Serve, add the barbecue sauce I used sweet baby rays. I hope you enjoy!!.