You can have Chinese Donuts using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Donuts
- It’s 1 can of Refrigerated dough. I used a can of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits..
- You need 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Oil to fry in.
- It’s 1 of When I go to the chinese place by my house and order chinese donuts they open a can of biscuits, fry them whole and toss in sugar for $ 5. I can make 4 times that for about $ 3.
Chinese Donuts instructions
- Heat your oil in a pot just over medium..
- Cut up each biscuit, cut into thirds then each third in half..
- Drop carefully into oil. After 30 second or so mix to flip with a metal slotted spoon..
- When they're as dark as you'd like, remove with the slotted spoon letting excess oil drain off the spoon before putting into sugar..
- Toss in the sugar and place on a plate with a paper towel on it..