Gluten Free Donut Holes. The (relative) importance of gluten free donut holes. And the yeast-raised gluten free donuts recipe from here on the blog works great, too. All our products are manufactured in the United States, in our own Certified Gluten, Dairy and Nut-Free (tree nuts & peanuts) Facility.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Donut Holes that are rich, chocolaty, and perfectly tender. You may never go back to store bought gluten-free donut holes again. Anyone who loves gluten-free donut holes will swoon over these gluten-free chocolate donut holes. You can have Gluten Free Donut Holes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Donut Holes
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 stick of melted real butter.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of alm. free baking pwdr.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need of Powdered Sugar for dusting.
They are fried and super tasty. You don't need a fancy cake pop mold to make these, just a mini muffin tin! Grain free, refined sugar free, paleo cinnamon sugar pumpkin donut holes! Light and soft when you bite into them.
Gluten Free Donut Holes instructions
- Pre-heat cake pop maker.
- Add 4 eggs to large bowl and use hand blender to whip for at least 1 minute..
- Melt butter and add to eggs and add vanilla. Whip another 30 seconds..
- Add sugar, flours, starch, baking powder and xanthan gum. Use a hand mixer to blend these into the wet ingredients until it is VERY thick, about 2 minutes, scraping the sides to incorporate..
- Add food coloring if desired and blend well. Use a plastic sandwich bag to squeeze the "dough" into the cake pop divets. Fill as shown..
- Remove and dust with Powdered sugar, or glaze with your favorite gf icing..
A healthy and easy to make crowd pleaser! Keyword: baked, Cinnamon, donut, doughnut, eggnog, gluten-free, holes. Place the baking mix, eggnog, melted butter, and eggs in a large bowl and stir together until combined. Keyword: dairy free donut holes, gluten free donut holes, keto donut holes, keto doughnut holes. These are the tastiest gluten free and keto donut holes you'll ever make, guaranteed!