TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish.
You can have TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish
- Prepare 1/3 of DAIKON radish (about 150g).
- It’s 8 of Chicken Drumstick (about 500g).
- Prepare 3 cup of Water.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of KOIKUCHI Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of MIRIN (Sweet Sake).
- You need 1 inch of piece ginger root.
TERIYAKI Chicken Drumstick and DAIKON radish instructions
- Peel and Cut DAIKON in round slices or if it's big, cut it in half moon. Put the DAIKON and add just enough water to cover it in a large pot. Bring it to the boil..
- When Daikon cooked, Add chicken lightly in boiled water. Drain water..
- Place 3 cups of water, sugar, soy sauce, MIRIN, Chicken, Daikon and, sliced ginger in the pot. Bring it to the boil and reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened..
- It tastes even better in the next day!.